Adopted Fiscal Year 2020 Budget & CIP
Budget and Tax Matters
Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 - AdoptedJuly 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
Adopted Operating and Capital Budget for FY2020
Second Draft Presented for the April 8, 2019 Public Hearing (Unchanged from the March 11, 2019 Public Hearing) and included as an insert in the April 2019 issue of the Crier.
Second Draft Presented for the March 12, 2018 Public Hearing:
Proposed Operation and Capital Budget for FY2020 (July 1, 2019through June 30, 2020)
First Draft Considered by the Village Board at its February 25 Budget Work Session:
Proposed Operating and Capital Budget for FY2020 (July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020)
- Budget Presentation Memo from the Village Manager
- Revenue Summary
- 2019 Constant Yield Tax Rate
- FY2018 Actuals and FY2019 Projections
- Amended FY2019 Projections 19-02-25
- Operating and Capital Budget Summary
- Operating and Capital Budget Detail
- Memo from the Municipal Operations Coordinator: Draft FY2020-2025 CIP Budget
- Memo from the Police Chief Regarding the Replacement of Police Cruisers
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Proposed Organizational Chart
- Proposed Payscales
FY2020 Budget Process
- Following the Board’s Budget Work Session on Monday, February 25, Village staff will make requested modifications to the budget and circulate an amended draft to the Board in advance of the March 11 Public Hearing. The amended draft will be posted to this page as well.
- The Board will hold a Public Hearing on the draft budget during its regular meeting on Monday, March 11, followed by a second Public Hearing on the budget during its Monday, April 8 regular meeting.
- An explanatory memo regarding the budget will be drafted by Board Treasurer Mr. Gary Crockett and included in the April issue of The Crier.
- The Board will adopt the FY2020 operating and capital budget during the Village’s Annual Meeting on Monday, April 15.